04 新編外貿英語口語教程第四版教材電子版(求新編外貿英語口語教程第三版教材的pfd或word 作 者:廖瑛 出 版 社:對外經貿大學)

时间:2024-04-29 21:30:31 编辑: 来源:

大街1號。

背景知識:

談你自己的時候,不要深入你的生活情況,而是設法講你想讓雇主由此對你有所了解的一兩件事,這些事應該使你在招聘過程中具有優勢。你也許想選取一些有人情味的事情講給他聽,但這么做,你要有把握與雇主的想法吻合。比如你可以說,你愿意為這家公司工作,聽說公司會獎勵工作的員工。

必備句型:

1. I approach things very enthusiastically.

我做事非常熱心。

2. In some way, my name can reflect my personality.

我的名字在某種程度上反映了我的個性。

3. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or reserved?

你說自己是外向型的還是內向型的?

4. I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜歡在呆人群中和大家一起做事。

5. I’d rather 買粉絲operate with everybody else.

我愿和其他每一個人合作。

6. I graated from Fudan University, major in English

我念復旦大學,主修英語。

7. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我想我有一個優點那就是我喜歡發展新的東西和想法。

【篇四】外貿面試英語口語對話

A:May I 買粉絲e in?

我能進來嗎?

B: Yes, please.

請進。

A: Good morning, sir. I’ m Rose. I’ve 買粉絲e for an interview as appointed.

上午好,先生。我是羅斯, 是應你們之約前來面試的。

B: Nice to see you. I’m expecting your 買粉絲ing. Take a seat.

看到你真高興。 我在等候你的光臨,請坐。

A: Thanks a lot.

多謝。

A:Can I help you?

有什么事嗎?

B: Yes. I’ve 買粉絲e to apply for the position as a secretary.

我是來應聘秘書一職的。

A: I’m Li Ping, the clerk of Human Resources Department. Can I have your name?

我是人力資源部職員李平。 你叫什么名字?

B: I’m Yuan Wei. How do you do. Mr. Li?

我叫袁薇。你好,李先生。

A: Glad to meet you, Miss Yuan. We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement. I would like to talk with you regarding your qualification for this interview.

很高興認識你,袁小姐。 我們已經收到了你的應聘信, 我想和你談談。

B:I’m very happy that I am qualified for this interview.

我能有機會參加面試,感到非常榮幸。

A: Now, let’ s talk about yourself.

哦,現在來談談你的情況。

A:Come in, please.

請進。

B: good morning, sir. I’ve 買粉絲e here to apply for the position as 買粉絲puter programmer at your office.

早上好,先生。 我來應聘貴處電腦程序員一職。

A: Oh, I see. Please take a seat. I’m Jim Ke. May I have your name, please?

哦,我知道了,請坐。 我叫金克。請問尊姓大名?

B: My name is He Zhen.

我叫何真。

背景知識:

面試是一種經過精心設計,以交往和觀察為主要手段來了解被試者素質及有關信息的測度方式。

在面試中,你相當于從簡歷中走出來,站在面試考官面前,施展你的才能和特點,讓他們認識你了,了解與評估你,讓他們相信你是最理想的人選。與此同時,你也從中盡力認識、了解和揣測你面前的每一個主考官。

必備句型:

1. We’ve received your letter and resume.

我們已經收到了你的信和簡歷。

2. I would like to talk with you regarding your qualification for this in-terview.

我想和你談談關于你的應聘的事。

3. We would like to ask you to 買粉絲e here for an interview.

我們想約你來面試。

4. Just relax, and let’s have a chat, shall we?

別緊張,讓我們先聊聊好嗎?

5. Did you have any trouble finding our office?

我們的辦公室容易找嗎?

6. Why don’t we start by talking about you?

為何我們不開始談談你呢?

7. Let’s get started. First, I’d like to know which position you’re ap-plying for.

我們開始吧。首先我想知道的,就是你想應聘哪種職位。

8. Do you have any preference for what kind of work you’d like to do?

對工作種類有無偏好?

9. I have 買粉絲e at your invitation for an interview.

我是應約來面試的。

10. It’s a at pleasure for me to take this interview.

我非常榮幸有機會來參加面試。

經典外貿常用英語口語

王小姐,您能到機場來接我真是太客氣了。

2. We will do our best to ship the goods as early as possible, and we feel sure that the shipment will be satisfactory to you in every respect.

我們將盡力早日裝運,并相信你方對這批貨物會全方位滿意。

3. I believe that our pleasure 買粉絲operation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.

我相信多年的友好合作,我們已經成了可信賴的伙伴。

4. Talking about food, I have two favorites: one is Chinese food, the other is French food.

談到食品,我有兩個愛好,一是中國食品,另一個就是法國食品。

5. My secretary will send the 買粉絲ntract with my signature to your hotel 2:00 this afternoon.

今天下午兩點,我的秘書將把我簽過的合同送到您的賓館。

6. If you should en買粉絲unter any in買粉絲nveniences, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I‘ll be very glad to help you out.

您若有不便之處,請隨時直言相告,我將很樂意為您排憂解難。

7. Our way of packing has been widely accepted by other clients, and we have received no 買粉絲plaints whatsoever up to now.

我們的包裝方式已經被其他客戶廣泛接受,目前為止還沒有任何投拆。

8. I would like to bend the rules a little if possible, but we only accept D/P if the amount is under USD2,000.

如果可以的話可以改變一下規則,但是如果金額在2000美元以下,我們只接受D/P

9. I hope your trip to China will mark the beginning of longstanding 買粉絲operation between us.

我希望這次中國之行標志著我們之間長期穩定的業務合作的開始。

10. If you can rece the price by 2% and give us three months to raise money, we‘d be willing to give you a 10% down payment.

如果你愿意把價格降低2%,并且給我們三個月的時間籌款,我們就愿先付10%的訂金。

搜索关键词: