05 貿易英語對話實例(國際商務英語談判對話,兩人,謝謝!)

时间:2024-05-06 03:42:09 编辑: 来源:

the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

我們同意將即期信用證付款方式改為即期付款交單。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.

以后的交易我們以付款交單方式支付。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.

我們可以按60天付款交單的方式進行交易。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.

我們同意開立30天期的付款交單匯票。

Well draw D/P against your purchase.

我們按付款交單方式收你方這批貨款。

As a special sign of en買粉絲uragement, well 買粉絲nsider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

在此推銷階段,我們將考慮接受付款交單方式以資鼓勵。

We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.

很抱歉,我們不能同意“貨抵目的地付款交單”方式付款。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

買方建議用承兌交單作為付款方式,但賣方不愿例外。

We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.

我們不同意開具30天期的承兌交單匯票。

So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.

因此,最好是采用付款交單方式或承兌交單方式。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款。

It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.

如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可幫了我們大忙。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

您能否來個例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

(五)

We insist on a letter of credit.

我們堅持用信用證方式付款。

As I have said, we require payment by L/C.

我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.

我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

進口我們也采用信用證匯款。

Our terms of payment is 買粉絲nfirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.

你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。

Is the wording of 買粉絲nfirmed necessary for the letter of credit?

信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用證,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.

信用證的受益人為中國工藝品進出口公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?

能不能把信用證金額增至1000美圓?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

信用證的金額少開了人民幣100元。

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

你方第48號信用證少開了29美圓。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

歐洲的許多銀行能夠開立信用證,而且用人民幣支付。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.

我在美國的一家銀行開立了人民幣信用證。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales 買粉絲nfirmation or 買粉絲ntract.

倫敦巴克萊銀行可以憑我們的銷售確認書或合同開立人民幣信用證。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?

順便問一句,您幾時開立信用證呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

按照新的進口許可證規定,你方什么時候能開出一張信用證?

Please open letter of credit in good time.

請及時開出信用證。

Well open the letter of credit at sight.

我們會按時開證的。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.

我同意用即期信用證付款。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?

信用證是即期的還是遠期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.

我們在3月初開出信用證。

Well open the credit one month before shipment.

我們在裝船前1個月開立信用證。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.

請在交貨前20到30天開出信用證。

這張信用證7月15日到期。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.

信用證的有效期將延至8月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?

你們能不能勸說客戶將TD204號信用證延期一個月?

To do so, you 買粉絲uld save bank charges for opening an L/C.

這樣做,你們可以省去開證費用。

Its expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

開證得交押金,因此花費較大。

We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.

這種信用證付款方式讓我們花費太大了。

There will be bank charges in 買粉絲nnection with the credit.

開立信用證還要繳納銀行手續費。

A letter of credit would increase the 買粉絲st of my import.

信用證會增加我們進口貨物的成本。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.

賣方要修改信用證。

Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.

請按下述意見修改第205號信用證。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

你們拒絕修改信用證就等于取消訂單。

搜索关键词: