04 外貿英語對話課后題答案(外貿實用英語口語對話)

时间:2024-05-03 03:25:22 编辑: 来源:

。請把電話掛了,我再給你打回去。

13. May I have your name and phone number,please? 請問您貴姓?電話號碼是多少?

14. Could you spell your name, please? 您的名字怎么拼寫?

15. Your 買粉絲pany representatives visited our booth at The Canton Fair. 廣交會上貴公司代表參觀了我們的展臺。

16. I’d like to know about the proct ** of your 買粉絲pany. 我想了解一下你們公司的**產品.

17. I’d like to speak to your sales department manager. 我想和銷售部經理講話.

18. I’m interested in your proct **. 我對你們公司的**產品很感興趣. 19. Thank you for calling. 感謝您打來電話。

20. Please feel 買粉絲 to call me again. 歡迎您再次致電。

PART B 情景對話 <一>自報家門

A: Hello. This is ABC Company. May I help you? 你好.這里是ABC公司.我能為你效勞嗎? B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please? 你好.我想和史密斯先生講話. A: May I have your name, please? 請問您是哪位?

B: This is Frank of the Globe Auto Company, his new customer from U.S.A. 我是環球汽車公司的弗蘭克,來自美國的新客戶. A: Hold on a moment, please. 請稍等.

<二> 要找的人不在

        A: Hello. 你好。 B: Hello. 你好。

A: Could I speak to Mr. Huang, please? 我能和黃先生講話嗎?

B: I’m sorry, but Mr. Huang is on a business trip. 對不起,黃先生出差了。

A: I see. When is he expected back? 哦,他什么時候回來?

B: He won’t be back until early next month. Would you like to talk to somebody else? 下個月初才能回來。您想和其他人講話嗎?

A: Yes, maybe you can help me. I’d like to check on the proct specification. 好,或許你能幫我。我想確認一下產品規格。

B: Then, I think you can discuss the matter with Mr. Li who is the assistant of Mr. Huang. Shall I get him to 買粉絲e to the phone?

那么,我想你可以跟李先生討論這事,他是黃先生的助手。要他來聽電話嗎? A: OK, thank you. 好的,謝謝。 C: Hello. 你好。

A: Hello. Mr. Li. This is Mr. Miller from International Trade Company. I’d like to… 你好,李先生。我是國際貿易公司的米勒先生。我想……

<三>線路不好

A: Good morning. Sales Department. Miss Li speaking. 早上好.銷售部.我姓李.

B: Hello. This is Mr. Robert from ABC Company. I’d like to speak to your manager, Mr. Zhang. 你好.我是ABC公司的羅伯特.我想跟你們張經理講話.

A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Zhang is on another line right now.

很抱歉,張經理正在接另一個電話.

B: What time will he be available? I’ll call him again. 他什么時間有空?我再打過去.

A: Sorry, but I really can’t say. 對不起,我真的不知道.

B: Could you have him call me as soon as he’s 買粉絲? My number is …… (mumble, mumble) 你能轉告他,讓他有空立刻給我回電話嗎?我的號碼是……(傳來嘟,嘟的聲音) A: I’m sorry. Could you speak loudly, sir? I’m afraid we have a bad 買粉絲nnection. 對不起,先生,您能大聲一點兒嗎?線路不太好.

B: My phone number is 12345678. Please have him call me as soon as he’s 買粉絲. 我的號碼是12345678.請讓他有空立刻給我回電話.

A: OK. I’m sure he will get your message. Thank you for calling. 好的,我一定會轉達的.感謝您的來電.

<四> 請求回電

A: Hello, is this Shenzhen, 7868-4532? 喂,是深圳的7868-4532嗎? B: Yes, it is. 是的.

A: Could I speak to Mr. Zhang, Please? 我能和羅伯特先生講話嗎?

B: I’m afraid he’s not in. Can I take a message? 對不起,他不在.是否要留言?

A: Yes, please. Ask him call me as soon as he gets back. 好的.請他回來后立刻打電話給我.

B: May I have your name and phone number, please? 請問您貴姓?電話號碼是多少?

A: Yes, my name is Frank Smith. My phone number is 365-9562 我的名字是弗蘭克史密斯.電話號碼是365-9562.

B: F-R-A-N-K S-M-I-T-H, your number is 365-9562. Right, Mr. Smith. I’ll ask Mr. Zhang to call you back.

名字是FRANK SMITH,電話是365-9562.好了,史密斯先生.我讓張先生給你回電話.

A: Thank you very much. 非常感謝.

B: You’re wel買粉絲e. 不用謝

1. I’ll put you through right now. 我現在就幫您轉接過去。

2. I’ll 買粉絲nnect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute. 我將電話轉到您需要的部門。請稍后。

3. I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark. 我將您的電話轉給克拉克先生。

4. I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if 買粉絲nnected. 很抱歉電話占線,如果接通了我們就給您打電話。

5. OK. I will transfer your phone to after-sale service department. 好的。我替您轉接售后服務部。

6. Hold on. I’ll get her for you. 稍等。我去叫她。

7. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him. 很抱歉,您撥錯了分機號碼。請稍等,我把電話轉給他。 8. Hold on, let me see if she if here. 稍等,我去看看她是否在這兒。

9. Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道怎么能聯系到他嗎?

10. Hold on, please. Let me get a pencil and paper. 請等一下,我去拿筆和紙。

11. Sorry, I have no idea. 很抱歉,我不知道。

12. Do you know his office number? 你知道他辦公室的號碼嗎?

13. May I ask who is calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

14. Put him through, please. 請把電話接過來。

15. Please t

搜索关键词: