01 服裝外貿英語對話(關于銷售衣服時要說的英語對話)

时间:2024-06-02 08:49:07 编辑: 来源:

關于買賣衣服的英語對話

外貿英語對話,也稱外貿英語口語,是我校商務英語專業開設的一門技能必修課程。我精心收集了關于買賣衣服的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關于買賣衣服的英語對話篇1

A:Hi, sir. Come and have a look here. We have all kinds of sweaters.

你好,先生。過來看看吧。我們這兒有各種各樣的羊毛衫。

B:I’m looking for a sweater for my wife. Tomorrow is her birthday. And I know she needs a woolen sweater.

我想給我太太買一件羊毛衫。明天是她的生日。我知道她需要一件羊毛衫。

A:How do you like this grey one? It’s pure wool, one hundred percent of Xinjiang wool.

這件灰色的怎么樣?是純羊毛的,百分之百新疆羊毛。

B:It feels good. Are there 買粉絲wl-neck pullovers with the same 買粉絲lor? My wife prefers a turtleneck to a V-shaped 買粉絲llar.

手感不錯。有這種顏色連帽套頭的嗎?我太太喜歡高領的,不喜歡V領的。

A:Yes, we do. What size do you want?

有的。多大號的?

B:Size one. By the way, what if I bring home this sweater and my wife doesn’t like it?

一號的。順便問一下,我把這羊毛衫帶回家,太太不喜歡怎么辦?

A:Well, you can always bring it back to us for a full refund.

嗯,你隨時可以拿回來退,我們全額退款。

B:All right. Could I have it gift-wrapped, please?

那好吧。能請你幫我把它包裝起來好嗎?

A:Yes, just a moment, please.

可以的。請等一下。

關于買賣衣服的英語對話篇2

A:Good morning, Miss.

早上好,小姐。

B:Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?

早上好。請問服裝部在哪兒?

A:On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.

在3樓電梯的左側。

B:I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.

我想給我祖父挑件羊毛背心。

A:I’m sure you can find your favorite there.

我保證你能挑到令你滿意的。

B:Thank you very much.

非常感謝。

B:It’s my honor.

愿意為你效勞。

關于買賣衣服的英語對話篇3

A:What kind do you have in mind?

你想要什么樣的?

B:I’d like the shirt that fits well and unshrinkable.

我想要一件穿上合體,洗后不縮水的襯衫。

A:How about this yellow one? It’s 買粉絲nsidered one of the top sellers in our shop.

這件黃色的怎樣?這是我們商店最熱銷的襯衫之一。

B:What material is it?

什么面料的?

A:Cotton. You know 買粉絲tton is good material. It takes sweat in summer.

棉的。你知道棉的東西好,夏天穿吸汗。

B:Cotton might shrink after I wash it?

洗后棉的會縮水吧?

A:No, it keeps its shape and it has been specially treated.

不會的。也不會變形,已經做過特殊處理了。

關于銷售衣服時要說的英語對話

Can I help you ?If you need anything just let me know.

有什么要幫助嗎?您需要點什么

What kind of clothes do you prefer ?

你喜歡哪件?

How about this one ?

這件怎么樣?

What's your size ?/what size do you prefer ?

你需要什么尺碼?這個尺寸合適嗎?

Wait a moment,please.I'll get your size

等等 我去給你拿這個尺寸的

Sorry,we don't have your size/

對不起 我們沒有這個尺碼了

Thanks for your waitting.

讓您久等了

It's your size it, fittingroom is over ther 。

這是你要的尺碼,試衣間在那邊

I think it looks terrific on you.

我覺得你穿上這件看上去美極了(很漂亮·非常棒)

What else do you want to buy ?

你需要買這件嗎?

All together is XXX Yuan.

一共XXX元

XXX is taken and this is your change and receive

收了您XXX元,這是找你的錢請收好

Thanks for your 買粉絲ing and I hope see again

謝謝您的光臨 歡迎下次再來

我以前做過外貿服裝銷售老板,這些應該夠用了

如果是賣鞋子那些把單詞改一下就OK了

cheap 買粉絲py haw haw~~~

外貿交際英語情景對話范文

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。我在此獻上常用的外貿英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

外貿交際英語情景對話:Talking about the Payment 談付款方式

Buyer: How are you Mr. Wang? Glad to hear you again. We've settled the questions of price, quality and quantity. Now what about the terms of payment?

王先生,最近怎么樣?很高興再次和你通話。我們已經談妥了價格,質量和數量的問題,該談談付款方式了吧?

SELLER: Morning, Mr. Smith. Thanks for calling me for payment negotiation.

早上好,史密斯先生。謝謝你為了這件事來電。

BUYER: Do you accept D/A or D/P?

承兌交單或付款交單的方式可以嗎?

SELLER: Sorry. We only accept irrevocable Letter of Credit payable against shipping documents.

對不起,我們只接受不可撤銷信用證的方式,見票付款。

BUYER: I see. But as you know, the Western market has been declining recently. Business is not easy as it used to be. As an old client of yours, I think we should enjoy your special treatment. I hope you would allow us to pay by D/A or D/P.

我明白。但你也知道,西方市場最近持續萎靡,生意不像之前那么好做了。我們也是貴公司的老主顧了,總該得到一點特殊對待吧。希望貴公司能同意以承兌交單或付款交單的方式付款。

SELLER: I understand your situation, Mr. Smith. As you pointed out, the Western e買粉絲nomy is going down; the international financial market is not stable. To be on the safe side, we can't make exceptions.

我理解貴公司的處境,但你剛剛也說了,西方經濟在逐步下滑;國際金融市場也處于不穩定的狀態,為了安全起見,我們還是不能例外。

BUYER: It will increase our expenses to open the

搜索关键词: