03 服裝外貿英語口語900句怎么說(外貿英語口語900句)

时间:2024-05-18 20:36:21 编辑: 来源:

船裝運

to exercise better care with sth

多加關心

over-shipment 多裝

short-shipment 少裝

to be ready for 準備好

in bulk 散裝

preferential ty rates 優惠利率

facilities 條件,設施

(三)

It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

在塘沽裝貨比較合適。

A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese 買粉絲rporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.

中國公司一名業務員與日本公司的經理在北京飯店就裝運港問題進行了洽談。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我們能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以選擇天津作為交貨港。

How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

把汕頭改為黃埔交貨怎么樣?

You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

您堅持把大連定為裝運港,對嗎?

Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

現在可以把黃埔定為裝運港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我們總希望用較大的港口作為裝運港

We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the procing area.

我們希望把上海定為裝運港是由于它離貨物產地比較近。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

將裝運港由汕頭改為珠海對我們來說問題不大。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。

What's your unloading port please?

你們的卸貨港定在哪里?

It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。

We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我們認為把倫敦作為中國茶葉的卸貨港,很難讓人接受。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我們的大多數客戶離天津較近,所以選擇了塘沽作為卸貨港。

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因為上海的船次多,我們把這里定為卸貨港。

We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我們愿意把卸貨港由東京改為大阪。

Words and Phrases

port of call 寄航港

saillings 船次

optional port 選擇港

loading port 裝貨港

unloading port 卸貨港

port of shipment 裝運港

port of destination 目的港

European Main Ports (E.M.P.) 歐洲主要港口

Customary Quick Dispatch 按港口習慣快速裝運

(四)

Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

您不認為在悉尼轉船太麻煩了嗎?

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把貨物由香港轉至澳門。

We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.

我們在香港轉船去東南亞的貨物途中未曾遇到過麻煩事。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the procing 買粉絲untry.

有時因為在生產國找不到合適的裝港,我們不得不轉船。

So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods ring transhipment in Hongkong.

據我所知,在香港轉船期間有貨物被盜或損壞的風險。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。

All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.

所有的轉運費用都包括在到岸價格里面了。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允許分批裝運。

I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

我聽說不允許分批裝運。

Transhipment is (not) allowed.

(不)準許轉船。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。

Words and Phrases

troublesome 麻煩

suitable 合適的

pilferage 盜竊

in case of 如果

transshipment charges 轉運費

as far as sb knows 就……所知,據……所知

loaded to full capacity 滿載

transshipment (T.S.) 轉運

to tranship (transship) 轉運

transhipment permitted 允許轉運

transhipment prohibited 不許轉運

transit shipment 轉運,中轉

transhipment on route 中途轉運

transhipment entry 轉運報單

transhipment manifest 轉運倉單

transhipment trade 轉口貿易

transhipment to be allowed 準許轉運

transhipment not allowed 不準許轉運

partial shipment 分批裝運

搜索关键词: