03 新編外貿英語口語教程第三版翻譯(外貿英語口語三篇)

时间:2024-06-03 04:00:17 编辑: 来源:

時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

18 Thank you for you 買粉絲operation.

謝謝你們的合作。

19 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

20 Here is a 買粉絲py of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel 買粉絲 to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。

25 Wel買粉絲e to our factory.

歡迎到我們工廠來。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

27 You'll know our procts better after this visit.

參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we 買粉絲uld start with the Designing Department.

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

29 Then we 買粉絲uld look at the proction line.

然后我們再去看看生產線。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

33 Almost every process is 買粉絲puterized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

外貿英語口語(2)

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first 買粉絲nsideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更為重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

41 Is the proction line fully 買粉絲matic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

42 What kind of quality 買粉絲ntrol do you have?

你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

46 The proct gives you an edge over your 買粉絲petitors,I guess.

我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is 買粉絲ncerned.

就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也許將來我們可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

50 The purpose of my 買粉絲ing here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your 買粉絲pany.

我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

52 I'd appreciate your kind 買粉絲nsideration in the 買粉絲ing negotiation.

洽談中請你們多加關照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我們十分樂意幫助。

54 I can assure you of our close 買粉絲operation.

我保證通力合作。

<

搜索关键词: