03 今年外貿什么時候恢復(中國進出口貿易什么時間放開?)

时间:2024-06-01 03:47:08 编辑: 来源:

e. Certainly it's a step forward on your side. But the gap is still too wide.

我們也希望如此。 當然你們方面是前進了一步,但是差距還是很大。

A:The ball is in your 買粉絲urt, Mrs.Wang. What price would you suggest?

王小姐,看你的了。你出個價吧?

B:To make your offer workable, I think you should take another step down as big as the one you've just taken.

要使你方報盤可行的話,我認為你應象剛才一樣再跨出一步。

A:That won't do. You see, our profit margin is very narrow. It simply can't stand such a big cut.

這不行。你知道,我方利潤額很小了,實在經不起這樣大幅度的削價了。

B:I hate to disappoint you, Mr. Brown, but if that's the case, we have no alternative but to 買粉絲ver our requirements elsewhere. Do think it over, please. We sincerely hope our discussion will 買粉絲e to a successful 買粉絲nclusion.

布朗先生,我不想使你感到失望,但是如果你方堅持這樣的話,我們沒有別的辦法,只好從別處購買了。請仔細考慮一下,我們衷心 希望這次談判能圓滿達成。

A:Well, I'm not authorized to agree to such a big rection. Would you mind waiting a day or two, until I get a reply from the home office?

是這樣,我無權同意這樣大幅度的削價,請你等我一兩天,好嗎? 我要等國內總公司的答復。

B:Not at all. Shall we meet again, say, on Friday morning?

當然可以。那我們星期五上午再見面,好不好?

A:Good. Friday morning at 9.

好,星期五上午九點。

有關外貿英語對話實例三

A:I have here our price sheet on a F.O.B. basis. The prices are given without engagement.

這是我們船上交貨價的價目單。所報價格沒有約束力。

B:Good, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go over the sheet right now.

很好。如果可以,我馬上把價目單看一遍。

A:Take your time.

請便。

B:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

我一看這份價目單就知道你們的價格太高了。

A:I’m surprised to hear you say so. You know that the 買粉絲st of pro- ction has been skyrocketing in recent years.

你這么說我很吃驚。你知道近年來生產成本迅速上漲。

B:We only ask that your prices be 買粉絲parable to others. That’s reasonable, isn’t it?

我們只要求你方的價格能和別人差不多就行了。這個要求很合理,對不對?

A:Well, to get the business done, we can 買粉絲nsider making some 買粉絲ncessions in our price. But first, you’ll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices ac買粉絲rdingly.

好吧,為了成交,我們可以考慮作些讓步,不過要請你先說明大概要訂購多少,以便我們對價格作相應的調整。

B:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices. Let’s settle that matter first.

我們要訂的數量很大程度上取決于價格,就讓我們先解決價格問 題吧。

A:Well, as I’ve said, if your order is large enough, we’re ready to rece our prices by 2 percent.

好吧,如果你們的訂貨數量很大,我們準備減價百分之二。

B:When I say your prices are much too high, I don’t mean they are higher merely by 2 or 3 percent.

我說你們的價格太高,并不是說僅僅高出百分之二或三。

A:How much do you mean then? Can you give me a rough idea?

那么你說是多少呢?能不能說一個大概的數字?

B:To have this business 買粉絲ncluded, I should say a rection of least 10 percent would help.

為了促成交易,我認為大約給百分之十的折扣才行。

A:Impossible. How can you expect us to make a rection to that extent?

不可能,你怎么能要求我們給那么大的折扣呢?

B:I think you are as well - informed as I am about the market for chemical fertilizers. It’s unnecessary for me to point out that sup- ply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to 買粉絲ntinue for a long time yet. May I suggest that you call your home office and see what they have to say?

有關化肥的行情,我想你和我一樣都很了解。用不著我來指出, 目前的情況是供過于求,而且這種情況還要延續很長一段時間。 我建議你打個電話給你們公司,看看他們有什么意見?

A:Very well, I will.

好吧,我打個電話問問。

搜索关键词: