03 外貿函電的信頭寫什么(外貿函電信涵寫作)

时间:2024-06-03 02:17:54 编辑: 来源:

.

6月1日貴函敬悉.

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日來函敬悉.

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品將于12月最后一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠于告知.

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉.謝謝.

We ly received your favour of the 15th May, 買粉絲ntents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼.

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉.

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日來函敬悉.

Your favour of the 10th July came ly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉.

Your favour of yesterday 買粉絲vering a chequie of $100 is ly to hand.

昨天貴函已收悉.

Your favour of yesterday is ly received.

我們已收到您昨日寫的信.

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我們如期收到您昨日發來的信.

We ly received your letter of yesterday.

我們于5月1日收到您4月3日的信.

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票.

We ly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日來函收悉.

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝.

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.,4,

外貿函電封內地址是哪方的地址?

封內地址(inside address)是收信人地址。

外貿信函按照英美國家的普通慣例,在信箋的開始處右上端填寫發信人的公司全稱地址等信息,(或者使用帶公司信頭的公文紙)在其下右方填寫收信人公司的全稱地址和姓名等信息,其后填寫信函正文。

主要特征就是每行均從左邊頂格寫,常常采用開放式的標點方式,即除了信文部分,其它部分在必要時才使用標點。信中各段落之間均空一行。

擴展資料

搜索关键词: