05 外貿英語介紹產品對話(【有關外貿英語對話實例】 外貿英語對話)

时间:2024-05-13 16:33:01 编辑: 来源:

ce department. 好的。我替您轉接售后服務部。

6. Hold on. I’ll get her for you. 稍等。我去叫她。

7. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him. 很抱歉,您撥錯了分機號碼。請稍等,我把電話轉給他。 8. Hold on, let me see if she if here. 稍等,我去看看她是否在這兒。

9. Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道怎么能聯系到他嗎?

10. Hold on, please. Let me get a pencil and paper. 請等一下,我去拿筆和紙。

11. Sorry, I have no idea. 很抱歉,我不知道。

12. Do you know his office number? 你知道他辦公室的號碼嗎?

13. May I ask who is calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

14. Put him through, please. 請把電話接過來。

15. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith.

Would you put me through to Mr. Smith, please? 請將電話轉給史密斯先生,好嗎?

Part B 情景對話 <一> 請求轉接

(At the reception desk) (前臺)

A (Operator): Hello, International Truck Trading Company. May I help you? (接線員):你好!國際卡車貿易公司。我能為您效勞嗎?

B: Yes. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith. 請把電話轉給史密斯先生好嗎?

A: May I ask who’s calling, please? 請問您是哪位?

B: This is Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company.. 我是美國汽車零部件公司的泰勒先生。

A: Just a minute, Mr. Tyler. (Switches lines) Mr. Smith, Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company wants to speak to you. 請稍等,泰勒先生。(轉接電話)史密斯先生,美國汽車零部件公司的泰勒先生想跟您講話。

C: Put him through, please. 請把電話接過來吧。

C: Hello, Mr. Tyler. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 你好,泰勒先生。我是史密斯。

B: Hello, Mr. Smith. I’m calling to ask how you think about our quotation.

你好,史密斯先生。我打電話來是想問問您覺得我公司的報價怎么樣。

C: I submitted it to our top management last week. I’m just waiting for the feedback. 上周我就把報價提交給高管人員了。我正在等他們的回復。

B: OK, I see. Could you please let me know as soon as you get their feedback? 好的,我知道了。您得到回復后能盡快通知我一聲嗎? C: Yeah, of 買粉絲urse I will. 當然。

<二> 撥錯號碼

A: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Li of After-sale Service Department? 你好。我想跟售后服務部的李先生講話。

B: I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. This is Marketing Department. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him.

抱歉,您撥錯分機號碼了,這里是銷售部。請別掛斷,我把電話轉給他。 A: Thank you! 謝謝!

C: Hello! Who is that speaking? 你好!請問你是哪位?

A: Hello! Mr. Li. This is Mr. Cook from Fast Gear Co., Ltd. I’m calling to 買粉絲nfirm your flight time the day after tomorrow so that I will pick you up in time at the airport.

你好,李先生。我是法士特齒輪公司的庫克先生。我打電話來是想跟您確認一下您的航班后天到達的時間,我好去機場接你。

C: You are so 買粉絲nsiderate, Mr. Cook, thank you. Wait a moment, please. I will check the time. 您真是太好了,庫克先生,謝謝。請稍等,我看一下, (After a while) (過了一會兒)

C: The arrival time will be 15:25 p.m. 到達時間是下午15:25. A: I got it. See you then!

知道了。那么,咱們到時候見!

<三> 電話占線

A: Hello. Lu’en Truck Co. Ltd.

你好!這里是魯恩汽車有限公司。

B: This is Mr. Schmidt from HannoTruck Trading Company, Germany. May I talk to Mr. Liu, General Manager of Marketing Department?

我是德國漢諾汽車貿易公司的施密特。我想跟銷售部經理劉先生講話。

A: Sure. Wait a minute. I will switch you over to him. 好的。請稍等,我把電話轉給他。

I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if 買粉絲nnected. 很抱歉,電話占線。接通了我們給您打電話。 B: That’s OK. Thank you! 好的。謝謝!

日常外貿交際英語情景對話

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。我在此獻上常用的外貿英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

外貿交際英語情景對話:Talking about the Packing 談包裝

Section 1 Speaking talking about the Silk Garment Packing

談絲綢服裝的包裝

In order to promote sales, Mr. James is offering very valuable advice to Mr. Zhang on packing the silk garments.

為了增加絲綢服裝的銷售量,詹姆斯先生正為張先生提供關于包裝的寶貴意見。

Buyer: Are you online, Mr. Zhang? Our negotiation is going on well. We have already agreed on prices, quantity and order. Don't you think we should have some ideas on packing now?

張先生,在嗎?我們的談判進展順利。我們雙方已經就價格,數量和訂單方面達成一致。我們是否該談談包裝方面的問題呢?

Seller: Glad to see you again, Mr. James. Do you have any suggestions on packing of our silk garments?

很高興再次和你通話,詹姆斯先生。對于我們絲綢服裝的包裝您有什么建議嗎?

Buyer: I think your silk garment is superb. The traditional hand-embroidered design is an irresistible appeal to us Americans. But do you mind if I give you any suggestions?

貴公司的絲綢質量上乘,上面的傳統手工刺繡工藝深深吸引了我們美國人。但我有幾點建議,可以談一下嗎?

Seller: Never mind. We appreciate any kind of suggestions or 買粉絲ments. They would be great help to our future work.

當然,我們感謝任何建議和意見,這對我們以后的工作大有好處。

Buyer: Well, there is no question of your garments. But have you ever thought of improving the packing of them?

你的服裝沒有問題,但你有沒有想過在包裝方面做些提升呢?

Seller: So

搜索关键词: