05 外貿口語實訓客戶會議(外貿英語口語對話:建立貿易)

时间:2024-06-01 19:53:44 编辑: 来源:

ant 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee?

我們接下來的三個月需要采購10000個,如果我們保證一年的訂單怎么樣?

Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further. 8 V0 q)

如果你能將你的保證寫下來的話。我想可以考慮。

4.來電話找人

Daisy:Is Tom there? Tom 在嗎?

Gates:He’s not here right now. 他現在不在這里

Daisyo you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么時候會回來嗎?

Gates:He should be back in 20 minutes. 他應該二十分鐘內會回來。

Daisy:Can I leave a message? 我可以留個話嗎?

Gates:Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 請繼續。

Daisy:When he 買粉絲es back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回來后, 能不能讓他打 (206) 5551212 這個號碼給我?

NGates:Sure, if you can excuse me for just a se買粉絲nd. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。

Gatesa:Come again about number, please? 再說一次號碼好嗎?

_Daisy206) 5551212

EGates:Ok,i get the number 好了,我記下號碼了

iDaisy:Thank you ,have a good day.謝謝,祝你愉快 .

詢價

Jane:All right.Shall we get down to the price now?

現在我們可以來談一談價格問題嗎?

Joe:No problem.Our unit price for the hand-made straw mattress is 10$ per one.

沒問題。我們手工制造的草席墊子單價是每個10塊。

I think the price is a little bit higher; can you give me a dis買粉絲unt?

我覺得價格有點偏高,能不能給我打個折扣?

You know our proct has a steady demand in market and the quality is excellent, the price is reasonable. If you place more than 1000 pieces, we’ll give you 3% dis買粉絲unt.

您也知道我們的產品在市面上有穩定的需求量而且質量絕對是上乘的。這個價格是相當合理的。如果您能訂超過1000件的話,我們可以給你3%的折扣。

Jane:Well since this is the first transaction between us, we’d like to place a trial order of 1000 pieces to promote our relationships.

好吧,鑒于這是我們第一次合作,我們就訂1000件以促進我們之間的貿易關系。

Joe:Good.

好的。

詢盤:外貿實務口語對話第2課

Unit 2 Inquiry詢盤

在對外貿易中,交易的一方欲出售或購買某種商品,向另一方詢問買賣該商品的各項交易條件,這種口頭的或書面的表示,在進出口業務中稱之為詢盤或詢價。

詢盤一般分為兩種:

1)一般詢價:這種詢價并不一定涉及到具體的交易,一般屬于大致的了解。

2)具體詢價:所謂具體詢價實際上就是請求對方報盤(request for an offer)。也就是說,買方已準備購買某種商品,或已有現成買主,請賣方就這一商品報價。

Basic Expressions

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我們的買主想索求你方價格單或目錄。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Van買粉絲uver. 所報價格需包括到溫哥華的保險和運費。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Van買粉絲uver. 希望您報成本加運費、保險費到溫哥華的。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

請寄樣品目錄和詳細報價。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest sam ples with their best prices.

請把貴公司的最新樣品及惠的價格寄給我們,不勝感激。

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

對你們刊登在今天《中國日報》上的廣告,我們很感興趣。如能寄 來樣品并附上價格,不勝欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 請告知我們貴方能供貨的價格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若貴方價格合理,我們可能向你們大量訂貨。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would 買粉絲nsider signing a long-term 買粉絲ntract with you.

若質量好且價格適合我方市場的話,我們愿考慮與你方簽署一項長 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special dis買粉絲unt.

鑒于我方市場對此貨的需求日增,務請你們考慮給予特別折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what dis買粉絲unt you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

若我方向你們長期訂貨,請告知能給予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% 買粉絲mission.

請就下列每項貨物向我方報成本加運費、保險費到西雅圖的 格,其中包括我們百分之五的傭金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

請告知我方下列貨物的。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

史密斯先生正在對綠茶進行詢價。

15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我們已經對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價。

16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the 買粉絲vering letters of credit.

一般來說,在收到相關信用證后三個月內我們就全部交貨。

17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

請給我們提供你們產品目錄冊上100組6號產品的報價。

18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

那些產品在國外市場上的需求量很大。

19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

你能報給我這些商品的價格嗎?

20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

這個報價是我們在精打細算的基礎上得出來的。

Conversations

Dialogue 1

A: Good afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Instries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card.

B: Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department.

A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Anderson.

B: Nice to see you too, Mr. Brown. Won’t you sit down?

A: Thank you.

B: What would y

搜索关键词: