05 stay inspired翻譯(誰能給我寫62句英語加中文翻譯?高懸賞!)

时间:2024-05-20 08:41:16 编辑: 来源:

們走之前還有幾件重要的事情要做。

We have a few things to do before leaving.

109. 他們到那里是幫助收割莊稼的。

We went there to help get in the crops.

110. 我來這里是向你們告別的。

I came here to say goodbye to you.

111. 我們將盡力幫助你們。

We’ll try our best to help you.

112. 對不起讓你們久等了。

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

113. 聽到這些,我們都感到很激動。

Hearing this, we were very excited. We were very excited to hear this.

114. 發現你們都在這里我當時很驚訝。

I was very surprised to find all of you here. Finding all of you were here, I

was very surprised.

115. 她總是樂意幫助別人。

She is always ready to help others.

116. 我們熱切期待著你們的到來。(be eager for)

We are eager for you to 買粉絲e here. We are eager for your arrival.

117. 大家都急于知道考試結果。

Everyone is too anxious to know the examination results.

118. 我想他們會樂意和我們一起工作的。

I think they will be willing to work with us.

119. 他決心獻身于教育事業。(the cause of ecation)

He is determined to devote himself to the cause of ecation. He is

determined to be devoted o the cause of ecation.

120. 這句子難于翻譯。

The sentence is difficult to translate.

Her question is rather difficult to answer.

122. 這個房間住著不太舒服。

The room is un買粉絲fortable to live in.

123. 他太激動了而說不出話來。

He is too excited to say a word.

124. 她歲數太大了,而不能干這活。

She is too old to do this kind of work.

125. 我們當時太疲憊了而不能繼續向前走。

They were too tired to walk on.

126. 我們當時乘公共汽車到那里,為了省時間.。

We went there by bus in order to save time.

127. 我們匆匆忙忙的,為的是不錯過那趟火車。

We were in a hurry so as not to miss the train.

128. 我們隱瞞這個消息為了不讓他泄氣。

We kept the news as a secret so as not to make him dis買粉絲uraged.

129. 你樂意就如何學好語向我們提些建議嗎?(so kind as to)

Would you be so kind as to give us some advice on how to learn English.

130. 據說他比以前身體好多了。

He is said to be in better health than before.

131. 據說這本書已經翻譯成好幾國文字了。

The book is said to have been translated into several languages.

132. 有人認為這消息是不真實的。

The news is believed to be untrue.

133. 有許多問題有待于在這次會議上討論。

There are a lot of subjects to be discussed at the meeting.

134. 被問及這一問題時,他迷惑不解。

Asked of the question, he was puzzled.

135. 要求你們出席將于明天下午五點在演講廳舉行的英語晚會。

You’re asked to attend the lecture to be held at 5 p.m. tomorrow in the

lecture hall.

I find the question hard to answer.

137. 這孩子夠大了,能夠上學了。

The child is old enough to go to school.

138. 我覺得有必要把英語學好

I find it necessary to learn English well.

139. 我們要做的第一件事就是要做周密的計劃。

The first thing for us to do is to make a careful plan.

140. 他不想讓人過分贊揚他。

He doesn’t want to be praised too much.

141. 你已決定到那里度假了嗎?

Have you decided to spend your holidays there?

142. 我當時正納悶著是否在這里再呆一個星期。

I was wondering whether to stay here for anther week.

143. 他當時答應出席這次會議了嗎?

Did he promise to attend the meeting?

144. 對不起,我忘了在這封信中提這件事了。

Sorry, I forgot to refer to the matter in the letter.

145. 請給我們說說如何使用這臺機器。

Please show me how to operate the machine.

146. 醫生將建議你吃那些藥。

The doctor will advise you which medicines to take.

147. 每天做早操太有必要了。

It’s necessary to do morning exercises.

148. 在這么短的時間內完成這樣艱巨的任務相當難。

It’s hard to finish such a task within such a short time.

149. 不把這工作進行下去是錯誤的。

It’s wrong not to carry on with the work.

150. 干出這樣的傻事真可羞!

It’s a shame to have done such a thing!

自己選吧

幫忙把宣州謝眺樓餞別校書叔云(棄我去者)翻譯成英語

這是網上摘來的兩個譯本:

【宣州謝眺樓餞別校書叔云】唐•李白

棄我去者﹐昨日之日不可留。

亂我心者﹐今日之日多煩懮﹗

長風萬里送秋雁﹐對此可以酣高樓。

蓬萊文章建安骨﹐中間小謝又清發。

俱懷逸興壯思飛﹐欲上青天覽明月。

抽刀斷水水更流,舉杯消愁愁更愁。

人生在世不稱意,明朝散發弄扁舟。

A Farewell to Secretary Shuyun at the Xietiao Villa in Xuanzhou

Li Bai (701-762)

Frank C Yue 譯

Forsaking me, Yesterday was gone though I had my share.

Confounding my heart, Today's loaded with even more care!

The long wind bids farewell the Autumn wild geese flying in line;

On this tall mansion we’re enjoying the view with our wine.

The great Han and Jian An writers ring dynastic decline,

With Xietiao's fresh style, set literary examples fine.

Inspired by exalted thoughts (and buoyed by enlight'ning tune),

We two long to soar the blue skies and embrace the bright Moon!

I draw m'sword to cut runni

搜索关键词: