08 finish up your food(英語口語之吃飯時常用的英語表達)

时间:2024-06-11 06:01:17 编辑: 来源:

我餓了。

A:Am I ever hungry!

我餓得很!

B:Have some snack……

吃點幾點心吧。

starve v.(使)餓死

Is the breakfast ready?

早飯準備好了嗎?

A: Is the breakfast ready?

早飯準備好了嗎?

B:It's almost ready.

差不多做好了。

How long can you get it ready?

還要多久才能做好?

When will supper be ready?

晚飯什么時候做好?

What time will lunch be ready?

午飯什么時候做好?

How soon will breakfast be ready?

早飯什么時候做好?

A: How long can you get it ready?

還要多久才能做好?

B:In a minute.

馬上就好。

It's time to have breakfast.

= It's time for breakfast.

該吃早飯了。

A:It's time to have breakfast.

該吃早飯了。

B:I'm not hungry at all.

我一點兒也不餓。

What'll you have for breakfast?

你早餐想吃什么?

A: What'll you have for breakfast?

你早餐想吃什么?

B: A sandwich. Thank you.

一個三明治,謝謝。

Help me set the table.

來幫忙擺碗筷。

A: Don't stand around doing nothing. Help me set the table.

不要呆在那里什么都不干,來幫忙擺碗筷。

B:All right.

好的。

set the table“擺飯桌”

Would you like to taste?

= Want a taste?

你要嘗嘗嗎?

How about a taste?

來嘗一口?

I made stew for dinner.

晚餐我燉了肉。

A: I made stew for dinner.

晚餐我燉了肉。

B: That's our kids' favorite dish.

這是孩子們最喜歡吃的菜。

It would be more delicious if you put some salt in it.

要是放點兒鹽就更好吃了。

A: It would be more delicious if you put some salt in it.

要是放點兒鹽就更好吃了。

B:I don't think so我倒不這么認為。

delicious a. 美味的

Its time to eat.

= Time to eat

= Soup's on.

該吃飯了。

Dinner's ready.

晚飯準備好了。

Most of the time I have lunch at the cafeteria.

我大多數情況下在食堂吃。

A: Do you go home for lunch?

你回家吃午飯嗎?

B: No, most of the time I have lunch at the cafeteria.

不,我大多數情況下在食堂吃。

cafeteria N. 自助餐廳,食堂

Call everyone to the table.

叫大家來吃飯。

Call the family to dinner.

叫全家人來吃飯。

Do you ever have sweet and sour spareribs?

你有沒有吃過糖醋排骨?

A: Do you ever have sweet and sour spareribs?

你有沒有吃過糖醋排骨?

B:Yeah, pretty often.

常吃。

sparerib n. 帶肉的(豬)肋骨

Be quiet and eat your food.

別說話,吃你的飯。

Don't talk with your mouth full.

嘴里有東西時不要說話。

Finish up your plate.

把飯吃干凈。

A:Finish up your plate.

把飯吃干凈。

B:I will.

我會的。

finish up“結束,完成,吃光”

Clean up your plate.

把你盤子里的東西都吃完。

A:Clean up your plate

把你盤子里的東西都吃完。

B:I can't have any more。

我吃不下了。

clean up“收拾干凈,清理,吃干凈”

Why do you eat so little?

你為什么只吃那么一點?

A:Why do you eat so little?

你為什么只吃那么一點?

B: I don't like the food today.

我不喜歡今天的.飯菜。

I never eat breakfast.

我從來不吃早餐。

I don't feel like having breakfast.

我不想吃早餐。

I'd rather stay in bed than get up to eat.

我寧愿懶在床上,也不想起來吃飯。

To keep slim,you can't eat any more.

要想身體苗條,你就不能再吃了。

A:To keep slim,you can't eat any more.

要想身體苗條,你就不能再吃了。

B:But I'm not full yet.

可我還沒吃飽呢。

to keep slim在本句中是不定式作目的狀語。

There's nothing around to eat.

沒有什么可吃的東西。

A: I want something for a midnight snack.

我想找些夜里吃的點心。

B: There's nothing around to eat.

沒有什么可吃的東西。

Who likes to clear the table?

誰愿意收拾餐桌?

A: Who likes to clear the table?

誰愿意收拾餐桌?

B: I don't think anyone likes to.

我想沒人愿意。

clear the table“收拾桌子”

I'm going to clear the table.

我要去收拾餐桌。

A: I'm going to clear the table.

我要去收拾餐桌。

B: You should ask

搜索关键词: