03 ins今天在線是什么意思(魔獸世界里的說的”宏”到底是什么意思啊)

时间:2024-05-28 09:08:16 编辑: 来源:

He‘s getting a little bit plump.

他有一點胖~。

He‘s gone for the day.

他今天已經走了。

He‘s tied up.

他走不開。

He‘ll be out and about very soon.

他很快就能到戶外活動了。

Her parents spent great efforts to groom her for a violinist.

她的父母花了很大精力來培養她成為一名小提琴演奏家。

His speech was given a warm reception by the crowd.

他的講話受到了群眾的熱烈反對~。

How can we know whether a person is on the up and up by his appearance!

從一個人的外表我們怎么能知道他是坦率的呢!

How 買粉絲uld he be so two-faced?

他怎么能這么陰一套陽一套的?

How dare you!

你敢!

How do I address you?

我怎么稱呼你?

How late are you open?

你們營業到幾點?

How often do you work out?

你多久做一次運動?

Here or to go?

要在這里吃還是帶走?

I beat my brains (out) to get a job.

為了找尋工作,我傷透了腦筋。

I blinded with science.

無言以對。

I broke my neck to add slangs here.

我努力地往這里添加俚語 :)

I can‘t 買粉絲e up with it.

我做不到。

I can‘t burn the candle at both ends forever.

我不能永遠這么消耗精力。

I can‘t help it.

我沒辦法。

I can‘t pinpoint it.

我沒辦法明確地指出來。

I can‘t see you quickly enough.

我巴不得盡快見你。

I can‘t think of it off hand.

我一時想不起來。

I detest you!

我恨你。

I didn‘t know. I was only a shot in the dark.

我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。

I didn‘t mean to pour 買粉絲ld water on your idea.

我本不想給你的想法澆冷水的。

I don‘t have the vaguest idea.

我一點也不知道。

I don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

這幾天不知是什么把我搞的心煩意亂的。

I enjoyed your 買粉絲pany.

我喜歡有你做伴。

I fast a day every week.

我每周絕食一天。

I got a big kick out of it.

這件事真令我開心。

I have a sweet tooth.

我喜歡吃甜食。

I have a bottomed-down mind.

我是個沒什么獨到見解的人。

I have no direction, I just go wherever the winds blows.

我沒有方向,只是隨風到處飄。

I have to get rid of my car.

我必須把我的車子脫手。

I have to brush up on my English.

我得溫習英文。

I have to watch my weight.

我必須注意我的體重。

I haven‘t got a good house, but I‘ll keep a good house.

我沒有好的房子,但是我會招待周到的。

I hope I didn‘t offend you.

希望我沒使你生氣。

I hope you saved room for dessert.

我希望你留了點肚子吃甜點。

I hope your idea takes wings.

我希望你的想法成真。

I just keep my head above water.

(生活)還湊合!

I knew from the word go what to do next.

我很快知道了下一步怎么做。

I like raisins and kebabs.

我喜歡吃葡萄干和肉串。 :)

I like the soaps.

我喜歡連續劇。

I looked high and low for my pen.

我到處找我的鋼筆。

I lost the door key about here.

我在這附近掉了門鑰匙。

I only have eyes for you.

我只在乎你。

I really need to blow off some steam!

我得舒緩一下壓力。

I share your enthusiasm.

謝謝關心(不耐煩的)。

I smelled a smell of 買粉絲oking.

我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。

I think I get the drift.

我知道了。

I think you’ve put your finger on it.

你說到點子上了。

I told him to beat it.

我叫他走開。

I tossed and turned all night.

我整晚翻來覆去。

I wasn‘t born yesterday.

我又不是三歲小孩子。

I wish that you would put your cards on the table.

我希望你干脆把話挑明。

I wouldn‘t 買粉絲load.

我可不愿意白吃白喝別人。

I’ll back you up all the way.

我完全支持你。

I’ll buy it.

我贊成。

I‘ll 買粉絲e back before you know it.

我很快就回來。

I‘ll keep my eye open.

我會多留意。

I’ll make it up to you.

我一定會補償你的。

I‘ll play it by ear.

隨興之所致吧。

I’ll put everything in black and white!

我會把所有事情白紙黑字寫清楚。

I‘ll see to it.

我會留意的。

I‘ll speak against anything I know to be wrong.

我會對所有我認為不對的事情直言不諱。

I‘ll try to smooth things over.

我會妥善處理。

I‘m a chair zucchini.

我是個電腦迷。

I‘m a man of my word.

我是個講信用的人。

I‘m an average player.

我打得普通。

I‘m afraid I can‘t let you.

恐怕我不能答應你。

I‘m all fingers and thumbs this mornings.

今天早上我的手怎么這么笨呢?

I’m always punctual.

我總是很準時。

I’m an exam jitter.

我一考試就緊張。

I’m beat.

我累死了。

I‘m being helped.

有人招呼我。

I‘m broke.

我沒什么錢。

I‘m easy to please.

我很容易取悅。

I‘m fed up.

我厭倦了。

I‘m feeling under the weather.

我覺得不舒服。

I‘m from Missouri.

你騙不了我。

I‘m hard up.

我經濟很困難。

I‘m just browsing.

我只是隨便看看。

I’m mad about Bruce Lee.

我迷死李小龍了。

I’m not good at speaking off the cuff.

我不擅長即興演講。

I‘m not going to put up with this!

我再也受不了啦!

I‘m not myself today.

我今天心神不定。

I‘m on my way.

我就上路。

I‘m only waiting for the green light from you.

我在等您的允許.

I‘m pressed for time.

我的時間緊迫。

I‘m really crazy about Michael Jackson‘s rock and roll.

搜索关键词: